Who we are looking for
Enterprise Risk Management division (ERM) is a second line of defense group within Corporate Finance. Supporting business units within State Street Corporation, ERM establishes and maintains appropriate risk management policies and guidelines. ERM assists executive and business level management with minimalizing operational, market, credit, legal, regulatory and internal risks to the company
The position will be an integral part of ERM and will be responsible for delivering, developing, re-engineering and supporting processes within Operational Risk management framework.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization as a whole. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day to day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Develop via process delivery and reengineering
- Motivate via exciting both process and project content
- Support key decision makers in developing vision for future growth of Risk Advisory and Data Quality Team
- Retain by solid growth
Process and Project Management:
- Understanding end to end process and delivering SLA scope
- Analyzing risk information to produce risk related analytics, reports, scenarios
- Taking active part regarding development, testing and implementation of new systems and products
- Going extra mile, drive quality and process improvement initiatives
- Smart in resource planning and allocation to get projects and processes done
- Curiosity and technical background to know unknown, search and find
- Client partnership based on trust
- No back-office mentality; front office culture
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Fluency in English
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Finance, Information Technology or Business related degree.
- 5+ years of professional experience in one of the following areas: finance or financial analysis; information technology; experience within the oversight function will be an advantage
- Documented experience in people management.
- Advanced Excel and Power Point skills; knowledge of MS Access will be an advantage
- Experience with Business Intelligence Tool will be an asset (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Very good self and team time management skills. Ability to work effectively under pressure. Good interpersonal and leadership skills. Team player with strong verbal and written communication skills. Ability to observing and preventing potential issues; being proactive. Attention to detail crucial.
- Experience in analyzing and interpreting business requirements to identify technical solutions.
- Familiarity with State Street’s core product lines. Ability to quickly learn new product lines and technology platforms.
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfil all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.