You are responsible for
- Preparing claim forms and related documentation.
- Reviewing claim submissions and verifying the information.
- Recording and maintaining insurance policy and claims information in a database system.
- Close contact with internal customers and forwarders
You are a part of
Our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Łódź where we centralize our business processes. Our focus is on supporting faster workflows and collaboration across departments, to enable leaner operations and improved results. 1000+ strong and growing, our Global Business Services EMEA Hub in Lódź teams speak 30 languages and represent 13 different nationalities, supporting our operations in 50 countries supported on a daily basis.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Graduate or student of last year at Bachelor or Master studies (ideally related to Supply Chain with focus on Logistics/Transportation)
- Evidence of excellent communication skills and ability to develop and maintain relationships at all levels, both internally and within the service providers
- Good working knowledge of MS office applications; knowledge of SAP and Transport Management System will be an asset
- Fluent English and Polish is essential
- Possibility to work full-time (min. 35 hours/week)
In return, we offer you
- Paid 6 months internship based on civil contract
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility to use English and Polish in everyday activities
- Building your career in an international company that brings innovations that matter to you
- Fast-paced oriented work in an international environment
Why should you join Philips Global Business Services?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It is a calling to make life better for people through your meaningful work, focused on positively impacting 2.5 billion lives a year by 2030. You will be challenged every day to think fast and work innovatively by building knowledge and sharing best practices to help our business to grow.