Risk Modeling and Analytics Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have a passion for risk? Do you know what risks keep bank executives up at night? We're looking for someone like that to:
• Assist our business division front office and control function leads in understanding and capturing their key risks
• Develop an enterprise-wide view of risk across all risk types and evaluate cross-divisional exposures
• Assess large data sets to perform granular risk analyses and triangulate business line views
• Prepare and present risk identification results to front office, senior management, governing bodies, and the Board
• Assist with project management, capital plan maintenance, responses to regulatory inquiries, and ad hoc initiatives to meet evolving stakeholder expectations
• Drive the automation of existing manual processes through the design, creation and deployment of applications and develop supporting documentation, as required.
You’ll be working with the Firmwide Risk Identification team in our Krakow office. Our mandate is to maintain a best-in-class risk identification and assessment process and support the firm’s continued understanding and evaluation of its risks.
• Undergraduate degree in a quantitative discipline preferred; FRM, PRM or CFA certification preferred
• Minimum of 3+ years of experience in the capital markets industry; consulting experience serving the financial services industry preferred
• Solid knowledge of risk metrics and measures related to both financial and non-financial risks
• Strong Microsoft Office and data visualization skills
• Experience and strong skills in coding and process automation, such as, Python/Power BI/ R/Tableau
• Superior communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
• Superior relationship management skills, including ability to partner with and challenge senior business leaders to drive positive change
• Thrive in a dynamic and unstructured environment; deliver results autonomously and in team setting
• Strong process and project management skills, with the ability to execute against tight deadlines and to be agile in response to evolving requirements
• Strong analytic skills specifically in data gathering including ad hoc research and analysis
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.