Security Software Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Herzliya Pituach, Wroclaw
Do you want to design and build next generation business applications using the latest technologies? Are you confident at iteratively refining user requirements and removing any ambiguity? Do you like to be challenged and encouraged to learn and grow professionally?
We’re looking for software engineers to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyze business requirements for the Application Credentials
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production
Security is a global organization within Technology Services. Our services focus on identity management for users, access management for applications and infrastructure, directories, detecting/preventing measures for cyber threats, and exchanging/storing data securely. We provide consolidated and reliable security services that implement secure design principles and create best-fit solutions.
As an expert in Security and internet technologies, you'll be part of our experienced team responsible for the global security infrastructure in the area of credential management.
Our team is global, diverse and collaborative as we work across organizations to keep our technology, applications and the businesses they support secure.
• A degree in computer science or equivalent
• Good knowledge of CICD process and practical experience with CI tools (Jenkins, GitLAB, TeamCity, Azure Devops)
• Experience with HashiCorp Vault and some experience with at least one of the configuration management tools: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Saltstack and the willingness to develop the knowledge
• Terraform experience – on the level which allows to modify the existing infrastructure – mostly Virtual Machine, Network Interface
• Scripting – Bash (intermediate level)
• self-motivated, creative person, who takes end-to-end responsibility for appointed tasks and can drive own deliveries
• curious, collaborative and constantly interested in learning new things
• fluent in English and eager to work in an English-Speaking Global Team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting United Kingdom
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.