Business Risk Specialist
Job Reference #
Would you like to work in an operational risk role within banking industry? Do you know how to work well within a team to develop and deliver solutions? Do you have a know-how how to analyze data and produce reports? Do you want to keep a responsibility which really matters in a big global organization?
If yes, then we are looking for you to:
• support various types of risk management related processes
• propose and implement changes to the existing processes, practices and ways of working to improve efficiency and effectiveness
• deliver automated solutions supporting Risk Management processes, including Risk Governance and Risk Remediation leveraging advanced tools (i.e. Alteryx)
• collaborate with business stakeholders within the risk space
• ensure that senior stakeholders know the up-to-date risk status for their organization
• collect and prepare materials for decision-making forums and supporting execution of agreed actions
• provide various types of regular and ad-hoc analysis and reports for operational risk related topics
• enhance and sharpen internal controls' environment through the development and improvement of various remediation processes to decrease potential risks across the organization
• create new and enhance existing process documentation.
You will be working in the Finance Operational Risk Management Team in Krakow. Our role is to provide operational risk reports and analyzes, risk information management and control facilitation. You will work directly with Risk Mangers from around the world from Group Finance. The role is located in Krakow, Fabryczna Office Park.
• university degree and minimum 3 years of professional experience in reporting, finance or risk management area
• strong analytical skills combined with the ability to collect, analyze significant amounts of information and generate meaningful management reports
• understanding of Risk Management concepts and their implementation in practice would be an asset
• ability to work with multiple sources of data, identify correlations between them and come up with logical conclusions
• excellent organization skills and a pragmatic approach
• strong communication and presentation skills
• very good knowledge of MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS PowerPoint at a competent level
• experience working with Alteryx and / or Tableau would be an asset
• fluency in English, so that you could communicate easily with senior stakeholders
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.