We are looking for a Scrum Master to join Analytics Powerhouse train, program that drives all new development regarding data, from reporting & analytics to data management, for the global Arla Foods.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Enabling team to deliver the value, with focus on eliminating impediments and ensuring an effective agile process,
- Management of product release, testing and high-quality products,
- Close collaboration with product owners and release train engineer to ensure seamless delivery,
- Management of stakeholders and creating strong relations with our customer,
- Driving the team in building new IT solutions and new ways of working in the business,
- Ensuring transparency of team activities, progress and challenges,
- Implementation of agile principles and best practices for the team,
- Coaching of team members.
Who are you?
You are a result-oriented and focused on achieving goals person and can ensure the team, product owner, program management team and business have a great collaboration. You will be working with a complex stakeholder environment, spanning different cultures. Thus, you have a great facilitation skill and thrive on engaging with people of different cultures and from various backgrounds. You have a strong IT knowledge/mindset and the ability to link IT, business need to business benefits.
- Master’s degree in either IT or business orientated field,
- At least 3 - 5 years in a scrum master role in a multicultural/global organization,
- Experience in managing analytics, reporting and or data orientated projects,
- Track record of prior delivery in analytics is highly desirable,
- Experience in Agile methodologies,
- Ability to manage ambiguity and complexity while still enabling great results,
- Good general IT understanding,
- You speak and write English effortlessly,
- Experience as either a software or IT developer would be an advantage.