This job forms part of the Order to Delivery Journey and provides high-quality frontline Customer facing service to support the Customer success End to End integrated team (General Public and Loyalty, Digital, mobility). The Customer Operations Specialist needs to project a professional company image by providing the best customer experience through phone interaction, emails, ticketing, live chat, and social media engagements with Customers. The Customer Operations Specialist delivers effective communications, value-adding interactions, and efficient issue resolution.
What’s the role?
Customer Success Specialist (CSS) is empowered to manage customer experience, relationships, and satisfaction across the end-to-end journey of our customers. This job sits across the Deal Management and Order to Cash journeys forming a critical part of the Customer Fulfilment Cycle. It delivers end-to-end customer support, from contract and account set-up to order and payment. CSS provides Consistent, Adaptive, Reliable, and Easy experiences to our customers.
More specifically, your role includes:
- Handle a range of front-line Customer inquiries within the agreed processes and ways of working, including:
- Feedback and Issues: Take ownership for the resolution of Integrated Retail B2C complaints, feedback, and compliments, liaising with other service partners as required.
- Offers and Promotions: Deal with Customer calls and e-mails regarding promotions, third-party offers, gift delivery, balance inquiry, Premium membership.
- Perform compliance checks on fraud and manual data quality control.
- Support the redeeming and transferring of Customer Loyalty points.
- Manage the lost/stolen/forgotten cards process.
- Support Shell’s Customers on digital channels and proactively encourage self-support solutions, ensuring customers are aware of the information and tools on the website and mobile application.
In this position, you should have a lot of motivation to work, also be a team player who has strong communication skills. We have hope to see as many of the following as possible on your CV:
- English Language Proficiency – C1
- Russian Language Proficiency – C1
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (Business related major) or equivalent experience.
- Previous experience in Customer service will be an asset.
- Able to demonstrate resilience and patience, especially when interacting with challenging customers.
- Able to develop an extensive network of contacts, subject matter experts, and decision-makers across the business to help resolve the more complex Customer problems.
- Possess a strong Customer service ethic and ability to understand, meet and champion the Customer’s needs, while staying within the policies and procedures of Shell.