Investment Performance Analysis, Associate 2
Who we are looking for:
Market Data Analyst role is centralized in market data group within Transaction Services Data Management. Candidate will be responsible for communication with the client service teams, various departments within State Street and external business partners. The main responsibility of a future analyst will be to gather, audit and provide to required end users values of benchmarks at index and constituent level broke down to specific shares, bonds and derivatives.
What you will be responsible for:
- Take ownership and execution of market data deliverables
- Monitor and manage all tickets personally assigned
- Analysis of client data requirements
- Working closely with market data vendors to source client market data requirements
- Provide regular detailed updates to manager on analysis and testing activities
- Provide adequate documentation and back up for new data sourcing activities
- Other duties as assigned
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Knowledge of financial instruments and banking industry
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Time management skills to work with deadlines
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn
- Accuracy and attention to details
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Economics/Business related degree (preferred)/experience in financial industry as an equivalent. Numeracy / Literacy skills.
- Premium life insurance package;
- Hybrid Work;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.