About the job
HR Shared Services in Arla is a unique place where you can learn a wide variety of HR processes, including performance management, onboarding, recruitment, learning, Master data, mobility and more. We support our colleagues as a 1st line support with HR questions and tasks. Moreover, we work closely with HR teams around the world to deliver HR operations.
Specifically, you will:
- Provide professional assistance for Arla people with global HR processes by responding to internal requests (You will act as a 1st line support for Arla colleagues).
- Play a key role in administrative part of such HR processes as Performance and Compensation
- Work closely with colleagues in other teams in HRSSC and in Global HR,
- Take part in internal projects concentrated around different HR processes.
Who are you?
To be successful in our company you should speak English fluently. We are looking for ambitious people who want to challenge themselves and work in a fast-paced environment. In addition, we expect the candidate to have attention to details and accuracy. Finally:
- You have good communication skills
- You are experienced in using MS Office tools (Power Point, Outlook, Word)
- You have a high energy level and thrive on challenges
- It is an advantage if you understand the concept of Shared Services Centre