Who we are looking for:
A Senior Treasury Analyst – Associate 2 holds a key position within State Street Bank As Senior Treasury Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing and reporting Treasury Services products associated with Fund and Expense Administration while servicing internal global stakeholders and client relationships for North America clients.
What you will be responsible for:
- Possess a strong background in Fund Accounting and Fund Administration with concentration in expense administration. Tasks include:
- Invoice processing
- Budget generation
- Asset based fee calculations
- Roll forwards
- Ratio reporting
- Other monthly, quarterly, and annual report generation (such as 1099 reporting and 24f-2)
- Prepare income projections as directed
- Prepare per share distribution rates calculations based on department and client specific instructions
- Performance - Prepare return calculations based on client specified timeframes and instructions
- Regulatory and Board Reporting, N1-A and N-2
- Prepare requested data for NQ, N-MFP and Annual/Semi-Annual Reports for FR COE
- Escalate all delays and issues regarding assigned deliverables timely to Senior Associate and/or Officer
- Provides oversight of daily workflow and ensures timely and accurate delivery for each client relationship
- Understands and meets all deadlines, manages time accordingly and escalates any issues to the Senior Associate or Officer responsible
- Possess an engineering mindset with strong focus on product development and best practices
- Business Transformation – identify, recommend, and execute on process improvement opportunities with focus to improving efficiency and ROI
- Cultivates and maintains strong working relationships with global project teams and SSC stakeholders
- Accurately completes and signs off on all SOPs and checklists
- Utilizes calendars and deliverable lists to ensure client and company expectations are met.
- Effectively uses automation (Expense Manager, APS/Confluence, MCH, Macros, etc.)
- Documents procedures for client specific deliverables
- Volunteers for ad-hoc projects and helps with last minute requests
What we value:
- Strong ability to work in a teamwork oriented environment
- Demonstrated strong problem resolution skills.
- Understanding of financial services and investment products.
- Strong attention to detail and a focus on service.
- Strong PC skills, specifically Excel (Intermediate).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, in particular, English
- Ability to prioritize multiple responsibilities to meet internal, client and industry deadlines.
- Ability to work well in a fast paced, high volume atmosphere.
- Desire and commitment to learn technical aspects of each deliverable.
- Ability to communicate with various internal teams to resolve inquiries and understanding when to escalate.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, organizational, and time management skills.
- Ability to interact with on-shore and off-shore teams to resolve inquiries and understanding when to escalate.
- Flexibility – ability to work some overtime during peak delivery periods.
Mandatory Process Skills Sets:
- Fund Accounting
- Financial Analysis
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
BS/BA in Business, Accounting, Finance or equivalent experience preferred
2 to 4 years of experience in mutual funds fund administration function (treasury services preferred) or accounting, audit or related business activity, including previous experience managing staff
- Interesting process
- Possibility to Work from Home
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops