HR BI Frontend Developer - remote
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Gdańsk, Kraków, Warsaw, Wroclaw
Are you an analytical thinker? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– collaborate across business units, in particular with project managers, process owners, senior management, to drive day-to-day implementation of the business intelligence strategy
– identify opportunities to innovate reporting solutions for our clients, leveraging new methods/technologies where appropriate
You’ll be working in the People Analytics team which consists of highly skilled business intelligence professionals. In particular you will work in Business Intelligence Development team, which is responsible for maintaining business intelligence tools and dashboards development for consumption by clients across the UBS Group. The People Analytics team is spread across the world with the largest groups in London, Zurich, and Krakow; the BI Development team is predominantly based in Krakow.
– min. 2 years of experience in developing reports for data analysis and reporting or IT using Business Intelligence/Data Visualization tools
- proficiency at least in HTML and CSS with experience in web pages creation,
– proficiency in Tableau (v. 10.X) and/or Power BI preferable,
– knowledge of Python, VBA, GIT, Business Objects and/or Alteryx would be an asset,
– strong service delivery focus
– curious and collaborative, comfortable working independently as well as in a team
– a strong communicator, from making presentations to technical writing (you can also explain technology to non-technical audiences)
– able to multi-task and manage competing priorities in a demanding environment
– assertive to liaise with clients and manage relationships
– analytical with strong attention to detail
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.