Senior IT Business Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have a knack for analyzing IT business processes? Are you able to manage projects efficiently?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• work on key business intelligence / reporting programs ensuring successful delivery of high value product
• collaborate closely with business stakeholders and Scrum teams to understand and articulate business requirements
• evaluate existing processes and optimize them in terms of efficiency and risk mitigation
• deliver end to end solutions to business stakeholders located globally
• ensure that requirements are understood by all members of the project team and define requirements acceptance criteria in a form that enables good test scenario coverage to be achieved
• understand the overall program and ensure that deliveries align to the program objectives and timescales
to be technical and hands on, using SQL to aid your analysis and investigation supporting team in building ETL processes, PowerBI dashboards, BO reports etc.
You will be working in a global team within the Markets Regulation Technology. We are working on key business intelligence / reporting programs, supporting the bank in meeting its global regulatory obligations.
• previous experience in IT business analysis (at least 3 years)
• a proven track record in delivery of software projects to demanding product owners (ideally gained in an Agile environment)
• ability to interact with business stakeholders and product backlog owners to understand their requirements
• working knowledge of project / development lifecycles (SDLC)
• experience with formal requirement captures tools and techniques (e.g. experience with techniques such as Spec By Example)
• working knowledge of SQL, Confluence and Jira, and any of our strategic technologies (Microsoft Azure) is a plus
• consistent and well-structured approach to documentation of business, functional and non-functional requirements
• experience of working in an global IT organization in financial services (preferred)
• fluent English speaker
• proactive (although the team provides strong guidance and assistance, each person is expected to go out and personally drive things forward)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.