HR Data Analyst - remote
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Gdańsk, Kraków, Wroclaw
Are you an analytic thinker? Do You have passion for Data? Do you know how to develop innovative solutions?
We're looking for Data Analyst to:
• Perform analysis on HR related data to extract meaningful insights that will help drive people decisions.
• Drive forward our HR products and process
• Work on HR related projects together with Your team
• Provide consulting to our Clients
• Provide subject matter expert input into project activity where requested
• Support in ad-hoc requests on reports and HR related data
You'll be working in the People & Analytics team in Poland.
We are a key part of UBS's Chief Digital and Information Office (CDIO) and operate as a group-wide data function, providing quality, reconciliation and analytics capabilities to internal stakeholders across all regions.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are omitted to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• You know how to scope and tackle loosely defined problems and come up with impactful insights to guide people related decisions.
• You have a good understanding of statistics and experience working with real-world data, as well as a strong business sense.
• You are a communicative person that values building relationships with colleagues and multiple stakeholders, and have the ability to explain complex topics in simple terms.
• Experience performing analysis with large datasets.
• Strong analytical and problem solving ability.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.