HR Onboarding Specialist
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Are you highly organized and process driven? Do you keep an eye on all the important details, even when multitasking?
We’re looking for an HR Specialist to join our Polish Onboarding Teams:
• resolve employees' concerns quickly and precisely while keeping them updated and informed, from onboarding to workforce administration, to employee lifecycle and exit administration
• help our teams in daily HR operation queries from our employees
• treat sensitive documents with professionalism and discretion, minimizing risk of data breaches
• stay on top of and ensure compliance to internal policies and processes
You will be joining our team in Kraków/Green Office and remotely. Your goal in a daily work will be: to provide the best client service possible and at the same time always act as a team supporting each other. We love people and we love talking to people. We come from different cultural backgrounds and use in our daily work different foreign languages. We also believe that through such mixture of experiences we can provide the best client service to our UBS Employees working in Poland.
• fluent in English & Polish
• proficient with MS Office
• ideally experience with HR or administrative applications
• truly service oriented with great communication skills
• well organized, with a sharp eye for detail
• able to stay on track, even when no two days are the same
• known for your can-do attitude when tackling everyday tasks
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.