Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you know how to shine and lead by example? We’re looking for someone like that to help us work within our Regulatory Transaction Reporting Service.
You will be part of a team responsible for executing the delivery of a number of Transaction Reports, completing and evidencing all embedded controls and performing requested tasks and activities as part of strategic project work.
The RTR Service has delivery presence in London, Zurich and Singapore and works closely alongside the Service Management function, Group Technology, Regulatory Change Teams and Compliance, covering global Transaction Reports for UBS Asset Management such as MIFID II, EMIR II, Finfrag Art. 104 / 39, SFTR, MAS and ASIC.
You will be working in the Regulatory Transaction Reporting Service (RTR) in UBS Asset Management's Middle Office (AMO), located in Wroclaw. You will report into the Wroclaw RTR Team Leader whilst working closely with London based process experts.
Candidates will have the following skills:
– Experience within a Regulatory Transaction Reporting environment or in general Reporting area
– An understanding of Transaction Reporting Regulations (highly desired)
– A strong risk-awareness mentality
– The ability to adapt to internal and external demands and deliver a quality product
– Very good knowledge of Excel functionality
– Candidates will have the following attributes:
– fluent in English
– methodical, concise and accurate, with a strong attention to detail
– adaptable, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
– accountable for your actions
– able to work collaboratively within a team
– able to add constructive challenge
– delivery orientated
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.