Tech Support Analyst
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
We are looking for a hands-on IT support Analyst, with a solid experience in Unix and Middleware(EMS, MQ).
• Ability to support multi-tiered environment
• Application process Management
• Infrastructure with continual process improvement management
• Production Incidents and problem management
• Performance and Capacity management
• Application deployments and Configuration in all supported environments
You’ll be working in the Technology and Operations Center division investment banking team in Krakow. We provide applications production support and work closely with Investment banking business such like Foreign exchange traders.
• 5+ years of experience with Production environments hosted on Linux(preferred RedHat)
• Operational knowledge of Middleware platforms (MQ, Kafka and/or EMS)
• Experience of Monitoring and alerting system/documentation database: Splunk, ELK, AppD, Moogsoft
• Knowledge of Finance is a plus
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.