Intern in Client Reporting Team
Job Reference #
Are you detail oriented, even when multitasking? Do you want to get experience in
Asset Management reporting business? We’re looking for someone like that to
- extract data from various environments (market data service providers, banking systems for accounting, performance, risk, static data, etc.),
- prepare various types of reports (including non standard templates, covering different asset classes and analytics),
- assure data accuracy, completeness and timeliness in reporting sent,
- ensure handling requests with the highest quality and in a timely manner,
- develop and build up relations with the internal and external stakeholders,
- identify inconsistencies and proactively look for resolution and improvement
- proactively champion the new reporting services, in particular gather business requirements, prepare suitable report templates using available tools and systems.
You will be working in our Business aligned Asset Management Middle Office in Fabryczna Krakow, performing Reporting Services required to fulfil Client and Regulatory obligations. The Middle Office Function works in daily conjunction with all areas of the UBS Group and wider Asset Management Industry, including Global Custodians, Fund Administrators, Trading Counter parties and System Vendors.
- university degree or certificates preferably in business, finance, mathematics sciences, etc.,
- experience in client reporting or with financial instruments will be a strong asset,
- ability to work in fast-paced environment,
- very good written and spoken English,
- solid knowledge of MS Excel (VBA would be an asset).
- client focused and deadline-oriented,
- methodical, concise and accurate, with strong attention to detail,
- analytical and logical (you can solve problems with ease),
- motivated with can-do and proactive attitude.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.