Senior PMO for Market and Treasury Risk Change Portfolio
Job Reference #
Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong and experienced team of change professionals? Do you have a flair for organizing and supporting large change projects? Are you a talented and experienced PMO? Then we are looking for someone exactly like you to:
• Provide professional project and programme management support across different projects and programmes within the Market & Treasury Risk Change Portfolio, including:
- Maintaining and updating project management reporting tools
- Support and coordinate project management tasks, e.g. RAID management and reporting
- Preparing and publishing project/program status reports to senior management as part of project monitoring and control processes
- perform financial management activities (e.g. resource allocation, financial reconciliations and reporting)
• Work closely with the different Change Leads and IT project managers as well as senior stakeholders across the firm to facilitate best possible project delivery and to support the Change Leads with delivery tracking and reporting, resourcing and project governance
You’ll be part of the wider Group Risk Change – Market& Treasury Risk Change (MTRC) team. We work as agents of change for our Risk Control colleagues and are primarily responsible for eliciting detailed business requirements relating to data sourcing, calculations, outputs, methodology and end-to-end controls which drive fundamental IT systems and process changes.
Within the MTRC team, you’ll be working in the Project Management and PMO team which is the central hub for PMO and project management related tasks across all MTRC change project. Our aim is to simplify and consolidate project administration and organization and provide professional PMO support to all our Change Leads.
• Bachelor or master degree, preferably in finance, economics or project management
• 3-5 years+ experience in change management, project management or in a consulting role;
• Excellent written and spoken English (verbal and written)
• Must have strong JIRA and Confluence knowledge
• Strong attention to details as well as being able to think conceptually
• A highly motivated and well-organized team player with excellent communication skills
• Comfortable working with financial figures (strong understanding of finance is an asset)
• Solid MS Office skills (Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Experience in CA PPM, JIRA, Confluence and SharePoint administration
• PMP, Agile or any other project management certification
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.