Tech Business Analyst (Automation Services – IT Service Management)
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects? Do you want to use your problem solving, stakeholder management and analysis expertise to help our projects succeed?
We’re looking for an Tech business analyst to:
• engage with colleagues at all levels to elicit and document business requirements
• translate business requirements into technical specification, ready for build
• collaborate with technologists to drive delivery within an Agile framework
• conduct as-is and to-be impact analysis
• contribute to reduction of all security and operational risks, in line with policies and standards
• identify opportunities to improve our processes
You’ll be working in the Automation Services, IT Service Management team in Poland. We provide a benefit to the organization as we are responsible for a portfolio of products including ServiceNow & MIR3 platforms which are predominantly used by Technology Services to manage the IT Service Management processes within the bank. This benefits Technology Services as ServiceNow is a significant component in the bank’s digitalization journey (includes automation, machine learning and AI). As a ServiceNow IT Business Analyst, you’ll play an important role in the bank’s digitalization journey.
• ideally 8 years of experience in a SCRUM/Agile delivery model within the financial sector
• solid understanding of ITIL, ServiceNow and IT Service Management
• experience with Gitlab / Flow-JIRA / MS Office (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
• inquisitive and able to challenge effectively and manage conflicting stakeholder needs
• excellent written and verbal communication skills
• fluent in English to support local global base
• proven track record of collaboration skills to work efficiently in a dynamic global team
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.