Market Conformity Control Analyst
Job Reference #
Do you enjoy working in a challenging dynamic and solution-oriented environment?
We’re looking for a specialist Market Conformity Control to support our UBS Europe SE team on the following tasks:
• Support in the fulfilment of regulatory requirements and internal guidelines regarding market conformity
• Design and implement control processes including documentation
• Determine if transacted prices correspond to market price levels within specified thresholds using pre-determined methodologies
You will be working in in the Market Conformity Control team which covers several countries and markets.
• university degree ( Finance, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent)
• Ability of analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
• proven experience in processes, controls and documentation
• Basic knowledge in financial markets products (Credit, Rates, FX, Equities, and Derivatives); understanding of trading strategies, market dynamics and regulatory environment
• Accountable and reliable
• Self-starter, who is able to work both independently and within a team
• Strong communication skills; Fluent in English (spoken and written), Bloomberg experience
• An approach which is practically focused and flexible
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.