UX/UI Design Consultant Director (Team Lead)
Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you a self-starter, a resourceful designer with a can-do attitude? Are you a creative problem solver eager to try new and different approaches? If so, we're looking for someone like that to:
• provide senior leadership as well as delivery execution on UX/UI design project engagements with internal clients
• take lead role on building service offering and pipeline of work, interacting with senior managers and stakeholders
• play an integral role in leading and building up the existing team including recruiting of new team members
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
You will be working in the UX/UI Design unit based in Wroclaw, Poland (with a small presence in Krakow); as part of the Emerging Solutions team. We are a dynamic and diverse team of transformation professionals with focus on emerging technology transformation. This unit is part of the broader Group Internal Consulting function within UBS.
Our Emerging Solutions team help UBS business functions implement their digital strategy and accomplish their ambitions in the areas of emerging technologies like Artificial Intelligence (AI), Advanced Analytics , Cognitive Automation and Blockchain. The Emerging Solutions team is at the intersection of business, technology and innovative thinking. We accompany functions across all businesses to build a sustainable transformation; combining the power of emerging technologies with a profound understanding of UBS businesses. The team works in close collaboration with the different functions, business divisions and external parties to achieve its goals.
• minimum 8+ years of experience creating UX/UI for the Web, Mobile and Desktop apps
• leadership, team development and business development experience
• experience of working in a corporate environment supporting global teams
• excellent communication skills and great attention to details
• experience with data visualization, charting and designing intuitive data-dense dashboards
• the ability to take complex issues and distill them into simple and intuitive interfaces
• the ability to create prototypes and Knowledge of/proficiency in relevant software (Sketch, Axure RP, InVision)
• experience working in agile/scrum development process
• the ability to design, deliver, review, iterate your design solutions
• experience working closely with engineers, providing guidance during development and the QA phase
• you must be a team player to be a good fit within our team, with the ability to work seamlessly with junior and senior stakeholders across the globe
• fluent in English both written and spoken, Polish strongly preferred
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.