Documentation Specialist in Legal Execution Services
Job Reference #
Do you have legal or financial background? Are you interested in investment banking and financial instruments? Are you exceptionally organized, meticulous and with good project management skills?
We are looking for someone like that to join our team and:
• prepare issuance documentation in relation to structured products (drafting, finalizing & releasing documentation),
• liaise with internal UBS teams (e.g. Legal, Operations, Sales & Trading) and external parties (e.g. stock exchanges, clearers, financial institutions) through various communication channels in order to efficiently close the issuance process,
• draft documentation for and manage third party transactions,
• provide legal support to DCM and ECP teams by reviewing documents with regard to specific programme updates,
• review documentation in connection with bond issuance transactions in which UBS acts as a co-manager.
You’ll gain a good knowledge of i.a.: EU Prospectus Regulation, MiFID II, EU Benchmark Regulation and follow closely regulatory developments in the global capital markets.
You will work in the Product Documentation Team within the newly created Legal Execution Services in EMEA&CH region. The team cooperates closely with different business units of UBS Investment Bank in the process of preparing documentation for structured products as well as reviewing documents related to debt issuance programme updates.
• master degree in Law, Administration, Economics or Finance & Banking
• professional experience with legal documentation drafting will be an asset
• a proactive personality and a genuine interest in developing a career in the field of financial instruments and markets
• exact and detail oriented
• able to work to strict deadlines and manage multiple tasks efficiently and successfully
• able to understand complex legal documentation
• a great communicator, with the ability to liaise effectively at all levels in the organization
• a strong team player with the drive and enthusiasm to learn
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.