WM Credit Analyst - Hedge Funds / Private Equity financing
Job Reference #
Are you naturally curious and self-driven? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you able to manage multiple time-sensitive deliverables?
We’re looking for someone like you who can:
• evaluate transactional and structural risks associated with financing of hedge funds and private equity funds, as well as traditional Lombard financing,
• perform due diligence on relevant risk categories such as counterparty risks, collateral & exposure risks, concentration & liquidity risks, legal and operational risks in our hedge fund, private equity and Lombard lending business, formulate a holistic risk assessment and be able to articulate and document your independent assessment (transaction rationale and structure, risk analysis & mitigants, recommendations, etc.) to front office and senior management.
• ensure enforcement of the margin call and close out process and timely escalation of high-risk positions; monitor exposures and conditions in line with approved parameters,
• as a risk expert, develop collaborative relationships with Client Advisors and Global Lending Teams
• actively contribute as subject matter expert in various change projects and initiatives to enhance and strengthen firm's service offerings to clients and risk control standards and pro-actively work with internal stakeholders to further enhance processes.
You will be working as part of the Credit Risk Control team in EMEA. We are an independent control function responsible for credit limit approval as well as for monitoring of the credit risk of UBS Wealth Management (WM) and Asset Servicing clients with accounts booked across UBS EMEA. As a team we are exposed to an exciting mix of clients, assets classes incl. structured products, traded products, lending and portfolio risks.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• sound knowledge of risk management with 3+ years of working experience in structured Lombard, institutional credit (e.g. Hedge Fund or Private Equity counterparty risk), market risk or in other related areas.
• strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
• excellent English communication skills, both written and spoken.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.