Wealth Management Credit Analyst (Italian speaker)
Job Reference #
Are you independent and self-driven? Do you have sharp analytical skills? Are you able to manage multiple time-sensitive deliverables?
We’re looking for someone like you who can:
• perform due diligence on multiple risk categories such as counterparty risks, collateral & exposure risks, concentration & liquidity risks, legal & compliance risks to formulate a holistic risk assessment as basis for credit decisions in our Lombard lending business
• contribute to written credit memos for senior management
• ensure enforcement of the margin call and close out process and timely escalation of high -risk positions; monitor exposures and conditions, working with Client Advisors and Global Lending Teams
• pro-actively work with internal stakeholders to further enhance processes
• actively contribute as subject matter expert in various change projects and initiatives to enhance and strengthen the UBS’s service offering to clients and risk control standards
• perform ad-hoc credit risk reporting if required
You will be working as part of the UBS Europe SE Credit Risk Control team. We are an independent control function responsible for credit limit approval as well as for monitoring of the credit risk of UBS Wealth Management (WM) and Asset Servicing clients with accounts booked across branches of UBS Europe SE. As a team we are exposed to an exciting mix of clients, assets classes incl. structured products, traded products, lending & trading platforms and portfolio risks.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• sound knowledge of risk management with 3+ years of working experience
• strong analytical and technical know-how with an ability to work under pressure and demonstrate effective management and planning skills in order to ensure efficient, accurate and timely delivery of the services provided by the function
• ability to embrace constructive challenge; pro-actively identify and communicate risk issues
• open minded, highly motivated, inquisitive and self-driven individual with strong analytical, quantitative and problem-solving skills.
• excellent verbal and written communication skills; good command of English.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.