IT Project Officer
Information Technology (IT), Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Can you juggle a lot of project tasks and do you enjoy working in a high-energy environment with high spirit on commitment and quality delivery? Do you have strong analytical skills? We’re looking for someone like that who can:
• provide support to the project manager using agreed project management methodologies
• produce financial reports and forecasts as part of project control
• maintain and update project management reporting tools
• create and maintain documentation for projects, including risk tracking, action logs and project deliverables
• perform quality assurance on received data inputs based on given guidelines
You’ll be working in the IT PMO team in Kraków and directly cooperate with IT Program, Project or Service Manager on project delivery. We support change management activities along all PMI competence areas while participating in several large and highly visible global programs and projects. We cooperate with Senior Stakeholders and UBS Team in Switzerland, UK and APAC. We provide extensive professional support in the area of project management and project coordination.
• proven experience in IT project management
• a university degree
• knowledge of project management tools like CA-PPM, JIRA etc.
• able to work independently under minimal supervision
• strong analytical skills, detail oriented, with structured, organized, methodical planning skills
• delivery focused, pro-active personality
• fluent in English (written and spoken)
• fluent in German (no must-requirement but additional asset)
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.