Senior .Net Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
Do you want to help us rebuild a suite of front office trading tools for FX Trading & Sales desks? We’re looking for someone like that to join us and:
• work on exciting and high-profile FX trading project in a complex technology environment
• build the highly responsive and fast updating application in Agile & Lean environment
• apply best development practices and effectively utilize technologies
• work across full delivery cycle to ensure high quality delivery
• write high quality code and adhere to coding standards
• work collaboratively with a small team of technologists and closely with the business
You’ll be working as part of a small agile team that is part of a larger globally distributed FX IT team. You will collaborate closely with both technology and business colleagues to deliver cutting-edge solutions.
As part of the change programme FX Technology is looking to rebuild a suite of front office trading tools (trader blotters, dealer intervention screens, market aggregator, market making control panels, etc.) for the electronic and voice FX trading desks.
• expertise in C# 4.x programming with good unit testing experience (NUnit & Moq or similar)
• sound understanding of the .Net multithreading
• sound understanding of object-oriented development
• experience in the development of user interfaces (preferably WPF)
• experience with same or equivalent technologies: Git/GitLab CI/CD, Powershell, Microsoft Azure, REST, WebSockets, Linux/RHEL
• strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
• experience working in Agile environment
• focused on quality
• an excellent communicator
• aware of on-going technology trends and know how pragmatically leverage their benefits
• quick learner
• comfortable working independently, as well as in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.