Compliance & Operational Risk Control Specialist
Job Reference #
Are you interested in making financial markets sounder and safer? Would you like to work on market conduct controls and reporting at the forefront of compliance and operational risk agenda of a top tier bank?
If so, we're looking for someone to work in the Market Conduct Taxonomy (MCT) team, which has a mandate to monitor regulatory developments, operate governance for Client Price Setting (CPS) activities (such as benchmarks and indices), and perform oversight controls. The role is to focus on executing controls, preparing reports, presentations and may include:
• Support the performance of controls, control reviews and risk assessments;
• Daily handling of CPS related queries from the business;
• Organization and support for governance meetings;
• Prepare presentations based on internal reports and information provided by our stakeholders, on the second line CPS controls;
• Enhance existing data handling, reporting and control processes through design improvements and automation;
• Participate in broader department projects and initiatives
You will be working in Group Compliance, Regulatory & Governance (GCRG). MCT has a firm-wide mandate to provide second line of defense oversight for market conduct, including benchmarks, indices and other client price setting mechanisms.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• At least 1 year experience in compliance/ risk control/ reporting.
• Demonstrable experience and confidence in working with global stakeholders.
• Understanding of compliance and operational risk control.
• Strong problem solving/ analytical skills.
• Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Power Point, Word). Knowledge of Bloomberg/ Reuters platforms will be an asset.
• Proven ability to work collaboratively and deliver on time.
• Degree educated.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.