About the job
If you find yourself passionate about digging into processes and interested in picking up a career in international environment, then you’ve came to the right place!
Specifically, you will:
- Create and maintain material master data in SAP,
- Create and maintain vendors and customer master data, hierarchies and other relevant master data objects,
- Actively support business within other areas by running ad hoc reports and analysis (e.g. systems alignment reports, customer services data,
- Participate in other global processes by supporting daily business activities.
Your job will also involve running regular Internal Controls procedures, analyse and report their accuracy, as well as analysing business requests and updating data accordingly to global standards to secure operational readiness on local sites and continuity of processes. On top of that you will actively participate in securing high quality level of performed processes KPIs to meet and exceed agreed SLAs.
Who are you?
- Creative with a great sense of team spirit,
- Capable to build positive relationship,
- Customer service oriented,
- Have an interest in Master Data, IT and New Technologies in general,
- Have processes improvements’ focus,
- Have a passion for smart solutions that adds value.