For our client, a global company providing professional services, we are looking for candidates for position of AP Accountant with Italian.
- verifying and accurate processing of particular accounting transactions in order to ensure suppliers are paid in accordance with their terms,
- assuring invoice compliance with tax/legal rules and accounting standards,
- reconciling supplier statements and accounts,
- monitoring process performance related KPIs and metrics to identify potential opportunities for improvements,
- closing monthly accounting periods to ensure that all information is entered into the company’s accounting ledger accurately and make corrections as needed,
- developing and maintaining good relationships with Suppliers and Local Business Units,
- contacting internal partners from different countries to obtain required information/approvals,
- resolving discrepancies by cooperation with business partners and vendors.
- experience in a similar role will be an advantage,
- higher education, preferably in Accounting/ Finance/ Economics,
- good knowledge of English and Italian (min. B2),
- focus on results and pay attention to details,
- ability to work within tight operational deadlines and handle a number of tasks and priorities.
- challenging job in a professional and multinational environment,
- opportunity to gain skills, knowledge and experience, together with highly marketable specialists,
- external and internal training programs,
- salary adequate to your competencies,
- set of social packages to choose from.