Expense Reporting Specialist, Associate 1
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for a candidate to join EMEA Expense Reporting Team, preferably with general knowledge of Accounting & Finance
- Prepare Total Expense Ratio reports.
- Prepare and correct expense accruals liaising with NAV production teams;
- Prepare invoicing for State Street fees and management fees
- Prepare ad – hoc expense reports and analysis according to client needs/request
- Prepare the fund budgets and instruct accrual changes after consulting with the client;
- Resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicates effectively with SSB teams;
- Assist in expense-related queries;
- Escalate unresolved issues to management as required;
- Update various logs and spreadsheets and control checklists on a regular basis.
- Master’s degree (or student) in Accounting or Finance;
- Demonstrate an understanding of investment fund operation. Especially areas of fund expenses (fees: purchase, redemption, audit, legal & other expenses), total expense ratio production, accruals and true-ups, client invoice/rebilling.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook & Excel;
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Very good English required – B2.
- Attention to details;
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines;
- Interesting process
- Hybrid working model- split between working from home and working from the office.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills training
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.