About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers
Who we are looking for
Are you an Italian speaker interested in developing career in investment and fund services industry? We’re not looking for any particular degree subjects. But we do want you to be the best of the best - a driven individual keen to put your career into action. Whether you’re a graduate or postgraduate you’ll find opportunities to suit within State Street
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
In State Street Gdansk, You can be part of one of these departments:
- Transfer Agency
- Middle Office & Custody
What you will be responsible for:
As Transfer Agency Analyst you will be responsible for:
- The correct and timely processing of specific activities performed in the areas of Fund Trading Services:
- Local Paying Agent
- Transfer Agency
- Order Router
- The role will involve a significant amount of contact with internal and external clients, Transfer Agents and other groups within State Street.
- The Transfer Agency Analyst is a main point of contact for all other supporting functions and is responsible for analysing information, monitoring and resolving queries received from external parties.
As Middle Office & Custody analyst you will be responsible for:
- The correct and timely processing of specific activities performed in the areas of Custody:
- Cash Management services such as (Cash Investigations-Reconciliations- Transactions Monitoring and Risk Queue Monitoring)
- Trade processing
- Corporate Actions management
- Derivatives processing
- Reference Data
- Tax Services
- Compliance on Archivio Unico Informatico (AUI) aimed at monitoring “suspected” transactions
- The role will involve a significant amount of contact with internal and external entities (i.e. brokers in some cases) and other groups within State Street.
- The Middle Office & Custody Italy Department analyst is a main point of contact for all other supporting functions and is responsible for analyzing information, monitoring and resolving queries received from external parties.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Good analytical and numerical skills
- Accuracy and ability to work to tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver outstanding service
- Ability to take ownership and initiative
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Basic/Good command of Italian
- Good command of English
- Bachelor or Master degree
- Basic understanding of fund administration would be beneficial
- Premium life insurance package;
- Employee savings plan;
- VIP medical package;
- Hybrid working model (involves few days WFH and few days work from Office in a week)
- International operating environment;
- Language classes;
- Soft skills trainings;
- Technical workshops;
- Development sessions with a mentor;
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities;
- Technical or leadership career pathway