Polish HR Advisory
Human Resources (HR)
Job Reference #
Do you have a good understanding of Polish labor law regulations? Are you a trusted advisor within the finance sector?
We’re looking for a HR advisor to:
• focus on meeting our clients' needs and building relationships by identifying issues and recommending solutions
• cover onboarding, workforce administration, employee lifecycle and exit administration
• maximize employee and line manager satisfaction by communicating effectively and adjusting to needs
• track and maintain organized record logs in the ticket management tool with a high degree of accuracy and thoroughness
• collaborate with HR colleagues by providing support for the HR Operations teams when needed and acting as interface with HR colleagues when specialized knowledge is required
• support continuous process and procedure improvement initiatives, enhancing quality and efficiency
You’ll be working in the Polish HR Advisory team in Krakow. Our role is to support line managers and employees across all business divisions and other human resources colleagues. You’ll play an important role in addressing queries from Polish region.
• Fluent English & Polish
• ideally 1-3 years of experience in similar role with Polish labor law or Customer Service
• able to act within professional, legal, ethical and risk boundaries
• committed to delivering results, taking initiative on daily tasks and responsibilities
• good judgement and decision making skills, careful when evaluating risk
• well organized and detail oriented, able to develop and monitor action plans
• cooperative and collaborative team player (you’re a people person)
• concise, clear and accurate communicator, able to adjust to audience needs
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.