Critical Infrastructure & Security Site Reliability Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you thrive on complex problems in mission critical infrastructure? Are you logical, structured, and analytical in your thinking? Are you able to deliver operational, process and service improvements?
Are you an expert when it comes to platforms like Active Directory, Microsoft Identity Management, CyberArk, Centrify, LDAP, and other core-foundational technology platforms? Do you have a track record of influencing senior IT stakeholders and business partners? Do you have proven ability to solve complex issues, covering both technical and business needs?
We are looking for an Infrastructure Systems Engineer to join our production support organization. In this role you will:
- Support our Critical Infrastructure & Security Production Infrastructure as follow the Sun Model.
- Leverage automation and development technologies to execute operational stability and maintenance tasks
- Transfer technical requirements into business solutions that are integrated into a heterogeneous and highly automated infrastructure
- Perform risk and security self-assessments across our Critical Infrastructure platforms
- Handle complex issues and problem management
- Support Project delivery and other service change management activities
- Govern the Permit to Operate (PTO) for new solution implementations
You will be working in the Critical Infrastructure and Security Services Operations Team to provide global support of the Critical Infrastructure Services Infrastructure which spans across all business areas, leverages a diverse set of mission-critical platforms, and provides significant opportunities to gain valuable experience in some of the latest technology platforms. and to support the team in the deployment and management of the environment.
- Knowledge of resilience and recovery strategies in complex organizations
- Understanding of disaster recovery methodologies and business continuity principles
- Experience with implementing disaster recovery solutions and recovery management
- Active Directory specialist that is used to handling complex challenges
- Experience of ITIL incident and problem management
- Understanding of the Critical Infrastructure Platforms:
- Active Directory Services & DNS
- Group Policy Management
- Active Directory Lightweight Directory Services
- Active Directory Federation Services
- Microsoft Identity and entitlement management and provisioning with exposure to:
- Microsoft Identity Manager
- System Centre Orchestrator
- Active Roles and AD Delegation management
- Understanding of PKI and Certificate management
- Oracle Unified Directory Services
- Windows Server 2016
- Red Hat Linux 6,7,8
- Solaris 10
- Windows PowerShell Scripting
- .Net Programming (C#, VB.Net, etc.)
- Python Development
- Splunk Searching and Reporting
- PostgreSQL Administration
- Microsoft SQL Database Administration
- A strong understanding of System Centre Operations Manager & SPLUNK Monitoring solutions
- Good working knowledge of hypervisor platform management (VMWare, Hyper-V, etc.)
- Additional software development and automation expertise would be beneficial
- Strong communication skills in English are essential to liaise with senior management, stakeholders and team members
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.