Project Officer in Deployment & Development
Business management, administration and support
Job Reference #
Are you truly collaborative and motivated to join a strong, global and diverse team of change professionals? We are looking for someone like this:
• Prepare financial reports for the unit on costs, charges and utilization
• Maintain the internal database for project updates
• Maintain and update reporting tools for our excel and Access based reporting
• Support the production of status reports and financial forecasts based on resource allocation for internal billing purposes
• Help improve quality and efficiency together with senior colleagues
The Group Internal Consulting is an established organization of more than 750 professionals, which serve all UBS internal clients across the bank, delivering project management, PMO and process transformation services and expertise to project and change topics.
The Deployment and Development (D&D) team provides strategic, operational, financial and project-deployment support for the delivery teams. Within the D&D team, the Financials & Reporting Team is responsible for monthly forecasting and charging of the entire Group Internal Consulting Population towards our clients. The team is located in Krakow/Wroclaw
• 2-5 year experience in Finance/Reporting area
• University degree in Finance, Mathematics, IT or related analytical field
• Strong client orientation – proven by experience
• Ability to self-motivate, work efficiently both in the team and on your own
• Detail oriented, structured, methodical and concise
• Proactive, self-managed individual with good time management abilities wishing to be part of a dynamic onshore/nearshore team
• Excellent MS Office skills including MS Excel and PowerPoint, including experience with Macros
• Experience with Access Database is a plus
• Very good in English, both spoken and written
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.