Full Stack Developer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a vital part in the design of our current and future banking technology? Do you have proven ability to design, develop and deploy complex platforms and applications?
Are you passionate about bringing systems to life? Do you have a curious nature, always interested in how to innovate and keep improving technology?
We’re looking for a full Stack Developer to:
• provide technology solutions that will solve business problems and strengthen our position as digital leaders in financial services
• analyse business requirements for the Execution Technology business.
• design, plan and deliver sustainable solutions using modern programming languages
• providing technical expertise and recommendations in assessing new software projects and initiatives to support and enhance our existing applications
• conduct code reviews and test software as needed, along with participating in application architecture and design and other phases of SDLC
• see that proper operational controls and procedures are implemented to process move from test to production.
• be highly committed, and be able to build very close working relationships with both the business and support teams
This role is for a Full Stack Developer to work within Execution Technology team in Krakow, Poland. The team develops and maintains in-house applications to support manual & automated trading for the Voice and Electronic trading businesses.
• excellent core C#/.Net and java skills
• solid experience developing and maintaining low-latency applications in a front office facing role
• experience of the project life-cycle, including capturing requirements, code-reviewing and unit testing
• strong communication and team working skills
• practical experience and understanding of Financial Markets
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.