Risk Model & Analytics Specialist - Client Risk Rating
Compliance, Quantitative Analysis, Risk
Job Reference #
Do you want to contribute to a project of firm-wide significance? We're looking for someone who is ready to support the bank-wide AML data analytics program with particular focus on the Client Risk Rating model:
– Manage instances of the global AML Client Risk Rating (CRR) model
– Execute Model Performance and Confirmation Concept assessments
– Analyze model behavior, input and output changes
– Develop alternative CRR modelling approaches
– Review model parameters and thresholds on a regular basis for appropriateness, and support internal model validation process
– Engage with a global community of stakeholders in Financial Crime, Compliance, Business and IT units
– Develop yourself into Subject-Matter Expert of the AML risk modelling
You will be working in the global Risk Assessments and Analytics team within the Financial Crime Prevention function. We work as a gatekeeper in preventing money laundering, terrorism financing, sanctions and corruption risks for the bank. Our role is to perform group level risk assessments, carry out systematic data analytics exercises on a client level, and develop bank-wide CRR model.
– An advance degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g., Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics).
– Strong scripting language capabilities in Python or R. Experience in R is preferred.
– Strong analytical skills.
– Experience in Financial Crime risk management, audit or compliance is an advantage.
– Understanding of Due Diligence processes, risk factors, and relevant regulatory requirements is an advantage.
– Knowledge of model risk and model validation process.
– Good record keeping and report drafting skills.
– Analytic, with the ability to provide practical solutions for minimizing risk.
– Result-oriented and assertive (you don’t shy away from challenging situations).
– A great communicator also in virtual teams.
– Fluent in English.
– Known for having a strong attention to detail.
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.