As a Procurement Specialist you will be responsible for the execution of the Category Management & Contracting Process (CMCP) including Contract Strategy, Tactics and Contract Management activities for the assigned portfolio in collaborate with: Shell stakeholders in development / execution of procurement strategies with the aim of value maximization.
The successful candidate will display the following behaviors, as they will enable the candidate to be successful in this challenging role: proactive delivery, flexibility, drive, strong communication skills. The role will require strengthen teamwork and build business intimacy. The successful candidate will be expected to develop functional and, most importantly, industry skills while in this role, presenting a great opportunity for growth and career progression within this fast-growing business area. This portfolio of Downstream activities will provide the opportunity for the right candidate to move into the more complex, commercial contracting space working directly with business partners.
- Ability to make decisions and execute them with support of stakeholders
- Proven track record of delivering results in a commercial environment
- Energetic and enthusiastic team player with the ability to build long term relationships
- Organized and able to manage competing priorities
- Analytical skills and ability to work independently
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good commercial sense and understanding contract management
- Fluent English (written & oral)
- About 3 years of experience in contracting would be an advantage
- Bachelor/master’s degree (Law, Economics, Trade, International Trade would be a plus)
- Commercial contract management experience would be an advantage
- Knowledge of ERP systems is a plus, e.g. SAP, Bleprint and SERP