Java Developer (Blockchain) – Tokenisation
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about bringing new systems to life? Do you have the drive to innovate?
We’re looking for someone like that to join us and:
• be a part of a high-performing team on a high-profile, innovative project
• solve challenging problems in elegant way
• master state-of-the-art technologies and a complex business domain
• build the highly responsive and fast updating application in Agile & Lean environment
• write high quality code and adhere to coding standards
• work collaboratively with a team of technologists and closely cooperate with the business
• be a change agent and promote DLT
Digital Platforms department in Poland contains multiple teams (60+ people) looking after modern applications within Investment Banking space. That includes Data streaming & AI, UBS Neo platform, integration with Symphony and Tokenisation team building innovation projects based on DLT (Distributed Ledger Technology).
• expertise in fundamentals of computing science including data structures and algorithms
• expertise in Java 11 with knowledge of low-level parts of API like collections, multi-threading, Java concurrency utilities, IO/NIO and Sockets
• experience with NoSql databases (Cassandra, Neo4j, Redis) and understanding of different types
• clean coding skills and excellent problem solving ability
• fluency in design patterns and refactoring techniques
• fluency in Java unit testing / testing frameworks (JUnit / JMock / EasyMock / JMockit etc)
• fluency in application servers (Apache, Tomcat) and relational databases (PostgreSQL)
• experience with RESTful web services and messaging systems
• knowledge and some experience of using Blockchain
• experience in developing Smart Contracts
• knowledge of agile development practices (Scrum, XP, Kanban etc)
• fluent in English
You may have:
• experience in BDD
• experience in developing distributed apps
• experience in other distributed ledger technologies
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.