IT Business Analyst – Cloud Project
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Do you want to play a key role in our cloud migration journey? Are you confident managing evolving user requirements? Do you have the know-how to apply business analysis techniques to deliver IT projects?
We’re looking for a IT Business Analyst to:
• work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment that provides exposure to reference data and cloud technologies
• understand business requirement and help define high level design and testing strategies
• collaborate to refine user requirements within the Agile framework
• communicate effectively with the larger global team and take full ownership of assigned tasks
• demonstrate strong problem-solving skills and share new concepts
• contribute to reduction of security and operational risks, in line with policies, standards
You’ll be working in the Distribution – Data Services Transformation team in Krakow, Poland. We are a dynamic, global team that enjoys working together and we work closely with our clients to understand their requirement and solve their problem. Together as a team, we provide strategic and optimize solution to provision reference data to our users in line with the established Corporate IT Standards. As a IT Business Analyst you'll play an important role in building the new Cloud services, migration and adoption of a diverse set of users as part of our cloud migration strategy, identify opportunities to improve business processes.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
• ideally 3+ years of experience as Business/System Analyst IT Projects with Agile delivery model in Financial Institutions
• strong analytical and soft-skills in communication, stakeholders, expectations and conflict management
• solid experience in requirements management, system analysis and data modelling, understanding of SDLC phases and dependencies
• ability to learn the new technologies and willing of consistent improvement of soft-skills
• hands on experience on SQL, HTTP, XML, JSON, Confluence, JIRA, Share Point, Azure (preferred)
• Highly motivated and self-driven, able to work independently and ability to challenge status quo
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
UBS Recruiting Poland
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.