Business Intelligence Analyst
Business management, administration and support, Investment Banking, Management and Business Support, Process, project and program management
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about creating powerful analytic solutions? Do you possess Jedi-level BI skills? We're looking for someone who can help us:
• Analyze and decipher complex data
• Collect and formulate business requirements via interviews and user discussions
• Document functional requirements, business processes, use-cases and other project artifacts
• Deliver wireframes and prototypes for reports, visualizations, and dashboards
• Analyze current vs. target business processes and provide recommendations for process improvements
• Provide hands-on expertise within all phases of the SDLC (as it relates to BI and data warehousing)
You’ll be working in the Business Management Support team in the UBS office in Krakow (Ruczaj - Green Office). Our role is to support the Regional Research Offices in reporting, management, administration and maintenance duties by providing regular and ad-hoc presentations, summaries, analyses and other products customized and adjusted to Research Management requirements. We work with a large number of groups, including CRM, marketing, data quality teams and operations. We have a common goal to help provide meaningful insights and solutions that drive better decision-making.
– 5+ years of experience leading data warehouse and BI projects
– Significant expertise in defining requirements, business process documentation, change management, and stakeholder management
– Proficiency with Business Intelligence platforms and visualization tools (i.e. Tableau, OBIEE, Looker, Business Objects, QlikView)
– Superior communication skills and a demonstrated ability to build consensus across different levels of the organization
– Excellent data analysis skills, including the ability to work with and profile large data sets
– Deep fundamental knowledge of data warehouse principles and dimensional modeling
– Experience working within waterfall and agile project management frameworks
– Understanding of master data management and data governance practices
– you are highly driven in your pursuit to make the world a better place through data-based decision making
– Excellent at managing expectations across all stakeholders including IT, business users and management
– Passionate about using data to understand and solve complex business questions
– Pragmatic and methodical in your approach to design and translate requirements which are easily understood by both business and technical counterparts
– Able to effectively learning new tools, methods, applications and processes
– Superior at analyzing data to evaluate quality, completeness and value of new data sets
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.