The important link between IT, the business and the vendors
You will be part of the Workforce Capabilities and Analytics Team in IT Operations. Our international team is placed in Aarhus (DK), Gdansk (PL) and Leeds (UK). We are taking care of the IT support globally and a vital part of our job is to cooperate with and follow up on our vendors according to the defined SLA’s. As a Service Delivery Specialist, you will also have a close relationship to the business, you will be their partner and go to person.
Your main tasks are focused on:
- Being a guardian of production systems ensuring the stability of our tools and applications used across the HR, Legal and Facilities areas.
- Bridge the gap between our technical developers from the vendors and our business users, also supporting with issues as they come up.
- Responsibility for managing our vendor teams to ensure they continue to deliver in line with contractual obligations.
- Plan implementation of enhancements in coordination with the business and vendors.
- Ensure maximum use of existing standard / template solutions.
- Help develop the operating model for the HR, Legal and facilities areas to ensure they are ready for the future.
- Being the main escalation point for the business users.
- Lead the regular vendor meetings, quarterly governance meetings and be an active player in contract negoiations.
Process expertise and great collaboration skills
As you will work closely together with both the business and other teams you need good cooperation and communication skills in English. Excellent planning skills are also crucial for this position. You need to be good at building up a network – and use it! You should be willing to learn quickly and and be detail oriented. Being familiar with the processes in HR and have some knowledge about payroll, time management, HR master data is essential. If you have an experience with SAP HR & SuccessFactors, it will be an major advantage.
Besides this we assume you:
- Possess a master’s degree within IT, Human resources or other relevant areas with at least 2 years of experience working in that area. Alternatively, you have got the experience working with HR support, vendor management or working agile and are willing to learn the rest.
- Are a skilled user of Service Now
- Have several years of experience from an IT department in a larger company working according to the Agile methodology, Agile Scrum Foundation knowledge is a benefit
- Are openminded and communicate effortlessly with all levels of stakeholders
- Passed or be interest in getting ITIL certification