About the job
You will join the Global HR Service Delivery management team, colleagues placed both in Gdansk, Poland and Aarhus, Denmark. The team works together to create efficient and effective HR deliveries across HR Technology, HR Data & Insights, Customer Support and project-, process- and change management. All to secure an excellent employee experience within HR services!
Specifically, you will:
- leading three HR Operational teams – HR MDM, HR admin support and HR Customer Support
- ensure a high performing culture and a great customer mindset
- drive operational excellence
- collaborate with the broad HR organisation and line of business to deliver the best in class HR services
- report to the Senior HR Director, Global HR
Who are you?
First and foremost, the role calls for strong people skills with the ability to motivate, engage and drive result via others. Apart from excellent leadership, customer and service mindset is crucial in this role. In addition, you have strong communication skills and like to engage with many stakeholders in different geographies.
- have minimum 3 years in leadership position, preferably in the HR SSC organisation
- have experience in operational management with a track record in optimising processes based on data
- have an experience from the international company
- education at Master’s level
- fluent English