End User Services – Senior Platform Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about End User Experience and using User Workspace Management solutions? We’re looking for someone like that who can help us:
• evaluate, plan and integrate technical infrastructure solutions
• drive policy and configuration creation and deployment
• analyze errors in systems, perform troubleshooting and define corrective measures
• collaborate with cross-functional teams to work towards global IT solutions
• design and engineer scalable application virtualization platforms on a global scale
You’ll be working as part of a global team in Wroclaw. Our role is to provide secure and reliable End User platforms that are used across the organisation.
• excellent knowledge of End User Computing solutions
• excellent knowledge of Windows 10/7 and Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008 R2
• excellent troubleshooting skills (use of Procmon, Process Explorer etc)
• previous experience working in complex infrastructure projects
• previous experience working with Change Management control
• sound knowledge of Group Policy Management
• sound knowledge of scripting and automation using PowerShell and VB
• sound knowledge of multi-user and non-persistent environments
• sound knowledge of Citrix software stack
• sound knowledge of VMware ESX and vSphere
• a good understanding of Azure and other cloud platforms
• aware of security-related risk in large infrastructure environments
• analytical and logical (you can solve problems like nobody’s business)
• passionate and take a proactive approach to solutions
• fluent in English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.