Cloud Demand Manager
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about Cloud Infrastructure? Would you like to leverage your Engineering skills and learn more about Service & Product Management? Are you excited to understand more about how the whole bank works, interacts in the bigger picture and be an active part of the agile transformation of Technology Services? Then, this role is the perfect next step for you. We are looking for a Cloud Expert to drive:
• Innovation: Assess, prioritize, and align requests to enhance existing cloud services or curate new ones towards the cloud
• Collaboration: Interact with various partners across all business divisions and regions
• Continuous Improvement: Further streamline processes & tools to catch & align cloud demand across the bank and along new Agile@UBS target operating model
• Develop, enhance & support existing applications on Cloud together with stakeholders, CTO & Engineering
• Mentor, guide and assist the team to ramp-up on Azure cloud-based Services
Your Career Comeback
We are open to applications from career returners. Find out more about our program on ubs.com/careercomeback.
We are a small but diverse & ambitious global team of experienced IT Product & Service experts. We have the vision to improve and simplify IT Demand Management Processes & tools and make life better for our engineering & support teams.
• Very good understanding and working experience in Azure Cloud Services and virtual infrastructures
• Good solution skills on Design & Deployment of Azure cloud infrastructure or Services
• Knowledge of Azure DevOPS with hands on experience
• Experience with version control systems such as Git and good understanding of DevOPS, CI/CD
• Understanding of both native but also hybrid cloud environments
• Experience of running IT projects or organizational change-related initiatives
• Experience to work & communicate independently
• Continuous Improvement mindset
• Fluent in English
• Preferred: Understanding of Service & Product Management
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.