Risk Reporting Specialist
Job Reference #
Do you have the know-how for analyzing risk and producing reports?
We’re looking for a reporting specialist to (in support of both US focused and Global teams):
- combine technical and analytical skills with business acumen to produce and assess risk data for reporting. This includes review of portfolio changes, development of reasoned commentary on key risk drivers, and proposal of potential portfolio steering measures.
- develop deep reporting subject matter expertise and be the first point of contact for portfolio Credit Officers, entity Chief Risk Officer (CRO) teams, and senior management on reporting and data related topics
- provide reporting subject matter expertise for risk change projects, new business initiatives, regulatory, and audit requests
- partner with technology and design teams to automate and democratize risk data
- standardize and simplify reporting processes, automating wherever possible, and ensuring updated procedural documentation
You’ll be working in the Risk Operational Services & Control team, part of the Risk Reporting, Analysis and Data function located in Krakow. Our role is to support Risk Control community in supervising execution of global processes as well as ensure the accurate and timely risk reporting within the tight timelines.
Diversity helps us grow, together. That’s why we are committed to fostering and advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion. It strengthens our business and brings value to our clients.
- at least 3-4 years of experience within the financial services industry, specifically in a credit risk reporting, regulatory reporting, securities trading reporting, credit risk officer, or similar discipline.
- fluent in English
- excellent knowledge of risk and financial instruments
- tech-savvy individual with excellent MS Office skills (SQL, SAS and/or TOAD experience preferred) and eagerness to harness new techniques to improve reporting processes
- a motivated self-starter who can independently manage projects to deadlines and is comfortable collaborating virtually with resources throughout our global organization to deliver results
- comfortable communicating with and justifying recommendations to all levels of the organization including senior management
- able to quickly change priorities in response to urgent requests
- an organized person with a keen attention to detail
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.