Wealth Management Operations Senior Client Data Specialist
Global Wealth Management
Job Reference #
At UBS we are re-imagining the power of investing. Connecting people for a better world.
There has never been a more interesting time to work at UBS.
We are on a journey that is centered around our clients driven by smart, innovative people that is powered by technology.
Want to be part of this evolution? Do you want to connect with us?
We’re looking for a Senior Client Data Specialist to:
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert for client lifecycle management
• Process updates to the Client's account such as tax documentation, address amendments, e-portfolio reporting etc. to update the required system
• Investigate solutions for client queries
• Identify and propose solutions for addressing control gaps
• Support efficiency improvements like using Robotics and promoting self-service wherever possible
• Provide PMO support to projects across own division
• Support closely Project Team, senior managers, Legal & Compliance, IT, and other project groups to meet project deliverables
• Take ownership of the multiple program stream status updates
• Explore different data sets to produce customized reports
• Deliver senior-level status reports to the steering committee
• Update and communicate policies, processes and procedures concerning the unit
You’ll be working in the Client Data team in Wroclaw, Dominikański Office. We deliver outstanding service to the Wealth Management UK & Jersey business and ensure client satisfaction is on the highest level. As a Senior Client Data Specialist, you’ll play an important role in acting as a direct contact and problem solver for clients and business partners.
Desk coverage between 8am and 6pm – shift based
Our goal is to make sure your talents are utilized to their full extent and that you have the opportunity to develop it for the benefit of our team, our clients and our firm.
We achieve this by:
- Enabling people to make decisions
- Making people more accountable
- Unlocking personal potential
- Involving you in the process design and implementation of projects
- Collaborating across UBS community
• previous exposure to client lifecycle management, ideally min 5 years of experience
• University Degree, preferably in Banking and/or in Finance
• Curious self-explorer who likes to try new things and make change happen
• A strong customer focus
• A willingness to learn, take ownership and make decisions
• Risk awareness, understanding how our actions affect end clients of the bank
• A digital mindset where you help us provide a truly seamless client experience
• Practical ability to work with modern tools and being solution oriented
• Excellent communication, influencing and relationship building skills
• Motivated, known for getting projects done and keeping to timelines
• Solid organizational skills
• Good understanding of operational processes and project methodology
• Strong English language skills both spoken and written
• Knowledge and experience of the financial sector and regulatory environment is a plus
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.