Internship in Hedge Funds EMEA Team
Job Reference #
We’re looking for someone like this to:
• maintain the Hedge Funds database and support the process of obtaining Hedge Funds performance updates
• calculate, analyse and monitor the performance of Hedge Funds
• monitor and maintain the Hedge Funds shared mailboxes
• prepare monthly and ad-hoc reports
• support Credit Officers and Credit Analysts in portfolio management activities
You will be joining our Credit Risk team in our Business Solutions Center in Krakow (Fabryczna Office Park). We support and work closely with Credit Analysts and Credit Officers covering a global portfolio of Hedge Funds. Our product focus includes OTC derivatives, securities financing and exchange traded derivatives. Given the size of the portfolio, teamwork is of great importance.
Our internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience that you will need to launch your career. Your paid internship will last 6 months, based on a 30-40 hour week.
Your experience and skills:
You do not need previous professional experience. It is important that you have:
- some knowledge of financial markets, securities and the banking industry
- a can-do attitude
- strong analytical and problem-solving skills as well as an ability to think critically
- fluent in English with the ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
- quickly grasping new concepts
- able to work productively both within a team environment and individually
- keen on learning numerous applications specific to the department
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.