UX Designer (Channels & Platforms)
Marketing and Communications
Personal & Corporate Banking
Job Reference #
Are you looking for an agile working environment? You will work within our Agile Delivery Organization and support the teams with the best user experience end to end. To do so, you will work closely with product managers, UX researchers, engineers, data analysts and other UX experts.
We’re looking for a passionate UX Designer to:
• develop and implement interaction models and user interface designs for financial solutions in e-banking, mobile banking or ubs.com
• create wireframes and storyboards to conceptualize design using prototyping skills and visual elements
• drive experience design activities to use your strong design thinking and growth mindset
• collaborate on prototypes, scenarios, end-to-end experiences with product owners
• work with engineering teams, frontend, and backend developers in Scrum teams
We are building the entire Customer Experience Design organization from scratch and need passionate co-workers to help drive UBS into the future! Join us to start the journey of a lifetime.
Our team is made up of passionate experts in all areas and levels of Customer Experience Design: Product Designers, Strategic Designers, Data Experts and UX Researchers, UX Writers, with Conversion Optimization, Design Systems and Design Ops to hold us all together and keep us efficient.
Our ambition is to create the best-in-class digital experience for customers, constantly listening and learning from them, creating those experiences with them, iterating and improving in perpetuity.
You`ll be working in the Channels & Platforms team in our Wrocław office – working hours can be split between UBS office and work-from-home setup.
• 2-3 years of experience in UX Design, Interaction and/or Visual Design
• demonstrable experience working as a designer on software products
• proficiency with design tools (Sketch, InVision, Figma)
• strong visual design/layout/typography skillset
• familiarity with the aspects of the UX spectrum - discovery and exploration, user research, information architecture, user testing, A/B testing, user journeys
• degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction, a related discipline, or equivalent practical experience
• very good command of English
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.