Alteryx Site Reliability Engineer
Information Technology (IT)
Job Reference #
Are you passionate about building Data platforms across different regions? Do you want to help set and implement the direction and strategy for Data Science environments at an international firm? Are you motivated to work in a complex, diverse, and global environment that believes innovation is the key to success? We are looking for an IT Site Reliability Engineer or IT System Administrator with Alteryx Server and Designer experience to join our team and help us:
• Design, Engineer, and Implement an integrated Alteryx Server and Designer platforms
• Provide Production Support for Engineering, Application Development, and Production Line-of-Business Teams
• Ensure compliance with operational / change management guidelines
• Act as a Problem Manager to troubleshoot and resolve complex Technical Incidents
• Monitor and Analyze Alteryx Server performance, with a foci on automation and reliability
• Work with numerous technical teams to improve core infrastructure
• Provide occasional weekend or after-hours support
• Develop and document best practices
You will be working in the Site Reliability Engineering team in Krakow, Poland to engineer and operate, in collaboration with our Global Data Science Service team, production support for Data Science platforms across the firm based on Alteryx . We enable solutions for numerous lines of business by implementing modern data science initiatives across Wealth Management, Investment Banking, and Corporate Center divisions including Risk and Finance, HR, and other Technology Service Teams.
Hands-on experience with Alteryx Server Administration, ideally 2-5+ years
• Knowledge of various tools in Alteryx Designer and basic Windows Administration experience is a plus
• An Ability to solve complex issues, good at problem statement analysis and solution-design thinking
• Dev-Ops experience with strong PowerShell scripting skills or other programming languages
• Track-record of influencing IT stakeholders and business partners
• A confident communicator that can explain technology to non-technical audiences
UBS is the world’s largest and only truly global wealth manager. We operate through four business divisions: Global Wealth Management, Personal & Corporate Banking, Asset Management and the Investment Bank. Our global reach and the breadth of our expertise set us apart from our competitors.
With more than 70,000 employees, we have a presence in all major financial centers in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
From gaining new experiences in different roles to acquiring fresh knowledge and skills, at UBS we know that great work is never done alone. We know that it's our people, with their unique backgrounds, skills, experience levels and interests, who drive our ongoing success. Together we’re more than ourselves.
Ready to be part of #teamUBS and make an impact?
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.