Philips is a global leader in health technology, committed to improving billions of lives worldwide and striving to make the world healthier and more sustainable through innovation. Driven by the vision of a better tomorrow.
But it’s not just what we do, it’s who we are. We are 80,000, wonderfully unique individuals, with two things in common. An unwavering sense of purpose and a relentless determination to deliver on our customers’ needs. It’s what inspires us to create meaningful solutions –the kind that make a real difference – when it matters most.
The world and our customers’ needs are changing faster than ever before and while we are proud of what we do already, we know we can do more. That’s why we need you, to help us tackle increasingly complex challenges posed by ever evolving health and well-being needs.
In this role, you have the opportunity to make life better
Use your passion for data to help analyze Market and Business performance in the area of Professional Services. Work with our Professional Services team to recommend and implement standard reporting to enhance our business discussions.
You are responsible for
- Using data and analytics to help Philips meeting the needs of our customers and partners or exceeding our business targets and performance.
- Providing the data and input to the Professional Services and Solutions Delivery performance cycle.
- The quality and improvement of the Global Professional Services analytics.
- Driving data checks and improving the dashboard to ensure proper report out to partner and market
- Positioning yourself as an SME, being the single point of contact to markets, business and function stakeholders when it comes to Professional Services Performance Management data and analytics.
- Defining new requirements in collaboration with key stakeholders to further improve analytics.
- Identifying and defining corrective and improvement actions to address performance and data-quality issues and working in cross functional teams across a matrix organization to fix the identified issues.
- Initiating and seeing through to execution the defined corrective actions / improvement initiatives according to the plan. Evaluation through to completion is essential to know that actions delivered as per plan.
You are a part of
The Professional Services & Solution Delivery team, responsible for solution-based products creation and deployment within the Philips healthcare continuum. You will work in a highly motivated team and predominantly work with stakeholders in markets and business across the globe. Centrally you will work with the global Professional Services team. The team operates in an open atmosphere, characterized by a self-directed mindset, prioritizing your focus areas after consulting with the various stakeholders.
To succeed in this role, you’ll need a customer-first attitude and the following
- Min 3 years’ experience in business analysis or performance management
- Proven SAP knowledge nice to have
- advanced experience with Microsoft Windows and Office software applications
- Previous experience with Qlikview/Qliksense is nice to have
- Experience with problem solving and project management
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and customer (internal and external) expectations effectively and work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Strong sense of stakeholder management
- Fluent in English, verbal and written
In return, we offer you
The unique combination of a business-critical, challenging role in a creative, empowering environment. Your professional development will be actively encouraged, so you can continue to grow and perform at your best, while being part of helping improve the lives of billions of people around the world.
- Annual bonus based on performance achieved
- Private medical care with option to extend it to family members
- Benefit System cards
- Discount for Philips’ products
- Relocation package applicable for people moving in from outside of Łódź region
- Wide variety of trainings & learning opportunities, including language upskill
- Promotion of healthy lifestyle in the office (fruits twice / week in the office, gym, massage chairs, various events)
How we work at Philips?
There are three core ways that define our ways of working – embracing flexibility, being at our best, and impactful collaboration. We believe this enables us to deliver an outstanding experience to our customers and create the best place to work for people who share our passion.
We know just how important direct interactions are and work is more engaging when we are more frequently face-to-face, and that we experience better collaboration which drives innovation. While we have many different types of roles across Philips most require a combination of in-person collaboration with colleagues and partners, usually at a Philips location, and individual focus time, which can be done remotely.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on innovative, customer-first health technology solutions. Help us improve the health and well-being of billions of people, every year. Ultimately creating a career that no one could have planned for. Even you.
Visit our careers website to explore what it’s like working at Philips, read stories from our employee blog, find information about our recruitment process and answers to some frequently asked questions.